CALCIUM

 About 99% of your body`s calcium is stored in your bones. The remaining 1% circulates in the blood. If there is too much or too little calcium in the blood, it may be a sign of bone disease, thyroid disease, kidney disease, or other medical conditions. We at Bookmytest offers health Tests at a low price. We offer sample collection services at your home.

 

Price: Rs. 400.00

Sample Type: BLOOD

NON FASTING